How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day-Job With My Blog
**** Thanks to all the readers who helped make this book the #1 Bestseller on Amazon in the Blogging category ****
Bob Lotich founded ChristianPF.com back in 2007 and after getting laid off in 2008 he took the leap into full-time blogging. Less than a year later he was earning more from his blog than his previous day-job.
While his results are not typical, this book covers all the steps he took to make money from his blog over that two-year period.
Who this book is written for:
- Those who want to get started blogging
- Those who are already blogging but aren’t making as much money as they’d like to.
Who this book is NOT written for:
- People looking for a get-rich-quick system that requires little effort.
- Experienced bloggers making over $1000/m (though the book will still probably be helpful, it isn’t written to this audience)
Some of the topics covered in the book:
- 4 Steps to Start Blogging in 10 minutes
- Blogging Basics
- How to setup a Self-Hosted Blog
- The importance of a Customizable WordPress theme
- 3 primary ways to earn from your blog
- How long does it take to make money from your blog?
- How to get traffic to your blog
- SEO Tips for bloggers
- How I increased Adsense earnings $1500/m in less than 3 months
- 10 helpful tools that made it all possible